Friday, July 14, 2006

And I just had to get sick. >_>

Oh well.

At least I got past Wednesday.

Although, I must admit, she's the first girl who ripped by plans to shreds by snubbing her favourite place for sandwiches.

:o

As expected. Hehehehe.

However, it was fun though. The movie, Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest was fairly interesting, but the ending leaves you hanging for movie 3.

And she laughed quite a bit too. XD

Guess she did enjoy herself. Those laughters did sound very nice.

But I didn't.

Damned sore throat.

Too bad she didn't want me to take her home though. =(

However, I was thankful for it later, as I was on the verge of collapsing when I was near my doorstep.

Fever, sore throat, cough.

All thanks to my Mom/Dad, since they both had it a week ago. Combine that with 3am nights, beer and lots of chips....

Yay. Sickness.

And to think I'm flying off in 22 hours time. Haha.

Everything is packed, more or less. Some nitty gritty details to be ironed out, but if I need to fly now, I should be all ready.

But damn, the sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home